Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bee's Birthday... she's 10!

Happy happy birthday "bee" dear!
Ooops, I put the pictures in the wrong order, sorry. Anyway, this is how the cake started. I remember my mom made be a "beautiful lady cake" when I was about 10. She made an angel food cake and put a barbie doll in the middle of it, then shaped the cake and frosted it to look like a dress. It was so beautiful! Bee thought it sounded neat and wanted one too, but she wanted chocolate bundt cake which was too short for a barbie, so we used her ceramic ballerina. It was a very, very, very big dress, but turned out pretty cute. Bee and Martin decorated it.

Bee had a couple of friends come over after school to play for a few hours. They enjoyed cup cakes and push ups. We had Bee's birthday cake and dinner and presents on her real birthday on Sunday.

No comments: