Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School and Pool

Steelhead, Penguin and Porcupine started school on Friday. It was a big change for them moving to a new and much bigger school. The Hunter and I went to back to school night for them on Thursday night and met their teachers. It will be a change, but I think they are looking forward to some of the advantages of living in town. Steelhead is playing Jr. High Football and he is loving it. He said he only got lost once on the first day of school... I think the Jr. High is bigger than K-12 at their old school!

We went to a pool party on Friday night. Our friends have a beautiful back yard and pool and a bunch of us enjoyed it. The critters got a kick out of their sign: Welcome to our Pool: We don't go swimming in your toilet, so please don't pee in our pool.

We had a BBQ, enjoyed chatting with friends, and the critters swam for about 2 hours. They were tired when we got done and went right to bed!










No comments: