Thursday, August 14, 2008

All the critters had fun in Colts chair, I can't remember what it is called, but it is soft and gooshy and all the kids loved sitting in it. Isn't Colt cute! I love his hair. It sticks up in a curly mane!
One of the fun things the critters did was play with a rope over the edge of the balcony. This time they tied the rope to the log and hung up Martin... and I thought those girls LIKED him! :)

All the critters had fun playing on the hammock up stairs. These three critters were having a blast, so I ran upstairs to take a picture. Then Martin remembered that even though they were cousins, they were still GIRLS, so he had to act like he couldn't touch them. These three critters have been good buddies since they were babies. I'm glad even though they are growing up, they still have fun together.


I love this cute picture of Ma Lizard and Lil' lizard #4.


1 comment:

Jenet said...

What an awesome Farmly reunion!!!
The cabin and place sound and look really neat too.

What a great family you have!