Monday, April 26, 2010

Random Happenings

I have been doing lots of yardwork lately, and Lemur LOVES being outside!!  One day he was all wet and I asked him to show me what he had been doing.  Sometimes it's better not to know...
yeah, dog water doesn't really taste all that great.
Lemur had a birthday!! Daddy made sure he was home early that day, and I took the evening off too.  Hunter put together Lemur/Yak's birthday present... the super heavy duty garden cart from Costco.  They love it!
Here is my project that only got part way started.  I had great hopes of learning how to make and use marshmallow fondant.  I had lots of good ideas, did a little research, but like most things, got started too late, got busy doing other things, and ended up with a fondant covered cake... and that was it.  Maybe next year?  Lemur didn't seem to care.  All he cared about was turning out the lights and blowing out the candles.
Yay for presents!!  We gave Lemur some of Monkey's old John Deere Tractors... without asking Monkey.  When Lemur opened his gift, Monkey said, "hey, that was mine!"  He was happy to let Lemur have the tractor though, as long as he could play with it sometimes. :)
Havin' a weanie roast outside.  I bought a Hershey's variety pack and the kids had fun makins s'mores with KitKats, Reeces and Different Hershey bars. 

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

I wish our yard was bigger for planting! Jealous!

David and Esther said...

Happy birthday Lemur! It looks like you all had tons of fun. Love the garden cart. that would be so much fun to have!