Martin, Bee and Monkey went to their Dad's house late Wednesday night. Steelhead is with his mom, so it was just 4 critters to dye eggs and have fun at Easter with.
Friday afternoon, Mama Bear came over and died Easter eggs with us. I had no idea she liked to to that so much!
She showed the kids some fun tricks and we had a good time dying eggs.
You can't see this pink pickup very good - but Mama Bear and Lemur made it for Daddy - silly pink truck! Lemur thought a pink pickup was pretty funny.
Friday evening I performed in an Easter Cantata, "I Stand All Amazed" with a huge choir from 3 Stakes. It was an amazing experience. I'm so thankful Mama Bear came over and got to go see it and then stay home with Yak so Hunter and the kids could come too. It was a great way to start off Easter!
Sunday afternoon we had a very windy Easter Egg Hunt in the yard for the critters.
Lemur thought it was great fun! The other 2 critters went along with it, probably so I could take pictures, and so they could have the candy.
Yak thought sitting outside in the freezing cold and wind was kinda dumb. He did like the 2 eggs he got, but ended up chewing on a stick.
Lemur's load was so great he had to use his wheelbarrow to haul it all.















1 comment:
I love the picture of Lemure with his face framed in the bunny basket. So cute. Don't you just LOVE easter?
Post a Comment