I had to do some training for a new transcription program we are switching to at the end of the month in Idaho Falls. SO: Chamealon drove me because I was so tired I could hardly keep my eyes open, and we went to Rexburg so I could see the changes at "BYUI". Wow, lots and lots of changes! The Temple was the most obvious change, and boy is it beautiful!!! We went to a park whille I fed Yak and Cheetah met us there. We then spent the night in Rigby with a friend from High School. I was so thankful for Amy's hospitality, although I was not a very fun guest. Our two little boys, same age, had fun together, but I was too tired to be any fun at all. I just couldn't wait to go to bed... and I did and slept for 8 hours. It was sooooo wonderful!! Chamealon drove me to EIRMC where my training was and then spent the day driving Yak around while he slept and then bringing him to me to nurse. What a super duper sis! Lemur hung out with Amy and her kids and had a blast riding bikes and playing. After my training, we drove to The Fox families house and spent the next couple of days with them.
I'm not sure who was having more fun... Vixen or Chamealon! We brougth her some fun stuff for her new doll house that her mom and dad built!
On Friday my cousin put together a lunch with us sisters and her mom and 2 of her sisters. We had such a great time chatting and eating (great food!!!!) and of course the critters had fun playing (and fighting). They have a creek/ditch in their back yard and we had to throw sticks and rocks in... splash!
Of course all of the critters wanted what ever bike/rider thing the other critter was on. I've forgotten how much fun having a 2-year-old is.... he was so mean to his cousin Tod.... just would smack him for the fun of it. Grrrrr! Poor little Tod, the next time he sees Lemur coming he's going to freak out and run the other direction!








No comments:
Post a Comment