My dumb computer won't let me download any more pictures right now, so oh well. I'll try again another day. But, while we were at the Fox Family's house Chamealon played in the leaves with the critters. Most of the time they stood around and watched her and let her act like a crazy woman. Once in a while they would join in the fun and throw leaves in the air or jump in the pile. I'm so glad my critters have an energetic, fun, crazy aunt to do these fun things with them, because I'm so non-energetic and fun anymore. What a boring mom I have turned into. Too tired to do the zany crazy things that make life fun. Must be time for a change in my attitude. So, after playing in the leaves, we had a hot dog roast in the back yard, and then I went to bed (3 nights in a row with 8+ hours of sleep... I thought I was in Heaven!!!) and Mrs. Fox and Chamealon stayed up and dyed Chamealon's hair a pretty dark brown. It looks fabulous, but I did not get a picture. Shoot. She looks stunning though, I love it. Saturday morning we got up and headed out by 10:00 or so. The critters were soooooo good in the car. We stopped in Bliss and ate lunch, let Lemur run around a while (and Aunt Chamealon) and then we made it home in good time, just in time for me to work for 4 hours. Chamealon stayed and played with the critters and gave them baths and dinner while I worked. Hunter and Martin are elk hunting right now and the other critters were gone for the weekend. Chamealon left around 8:30 p.m. I appreciate her help so much this last week. It was fun spending time with her and Mrs. Fox. I have such great sisters and I love being with them. I am definitely the old boring one now though.
So this week will be sorta quiet. We had a crazy sorta Sunday. I got called to be the Primary Pianist and started playing today for the Primary Program next Sunday. Then I gave my lesson in Relief Society - on Eternal Families, the Sweetest Union. I agree. It was a great lesson. I'm sad not to be teachig RS any more. I have really enjoyed preparing a lesson once a month. I'm trying to have a good attitude about playing the piano in Primary. I'll keep working on that. :) With Hunter and Martin gone all week, we are looking forward to dinners of pancakes and cold cereal. I am having to work my regular schedule, plus an extra 6-10 hours each week as we transition into the new eScription program that we are starting. It will be a good program I think, just take some getting used to. As with any transition, we all have to work extra hours to stay on top of the work load.
So I did these blog posts kind of backwards up-side-down topsy-turvy. It's been so long since I posted anything. Hope you can figure it all out! See ya! I still can't find the spell check. Does anyone know where it is?
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment