Friday, June 25, 2010

3 Kids go to Disneyland!

Martin, Bee and Monkey got to go to Disneyland the day after school got out with their Dad's Dad and his wife for a week.  What a way to start the summer!!  They played hard every day from early in the morning until late at night.  They had a great time!!  (but were glad to eat mom's cookin' when they got home!)  I sure missed them that week!!  It was a LONG week without any big kid help to get the house clean, do laundry, keep up with the yard work, and most of all... help me with the 2 little boys!! I was WORN OUT by the end of the week.  Hunter worked a TON of hours that week and I hardly saw him at all.  I was VERY GLAD to have them home!



Legoland was Martin's favorite place.  Most of the pictures he took was of that place.





1 comment:

David and Esther said...

Yeah! that looks like fun! It's probably the closest I'll ever get to disneyland.