Tuesday, November 24, 2009

New: Moon, passtime, hair cut, talent, and toy.


New Moon:  All right all you Twilight fans, have you seen New Moon yet?  I DID!! I know, unbelievable that Zookeeper actually saw a new release on the weekend it was released, but I suppose stranger things have happened.  My buddies Cow Elk and Mrs. Literature (High School Literature Teacher) and I went to see New Moon Saturday afternoon.  We had so much fun and aaahhhh, the movie was SO GOOD!!!  It was really fun to get out and have a "girls afternoon out."  I can't wait until it comes out in the dollar theatre so I can take all the critters.


New Passtime:  So this is Lemur's favorite new passtime.  He will not stay out of the oven.  He always has to have the oven mits too - once he left them in the oven.  I make sure to check the oven now before I preheat it.

New Hair Cut:  Yak had a few straggly long hairs right on top of his head, so I snip, snipped them yesterday.  He kinda looks like a grown up boy now, darn it.

New Talent:  Yak is doing great sitting up.  Sometimes he gets really excited and wiggles so much he falls over, but then he just rolls over onto his back and is happy until someone sits him up again. 

New Toy:  Cow Elk brough Lemur her mini-tramp-exerciser to borrow for a while.  He was about wearing out the springs on the couch, the pink chair and the beds.  Ever since he got the little tramp he has been jumping like a little jumping bean.  He can catch some pretty good air now!

No comments: