
After a trip to Costco, it's time to put the
TP away. Lemur was excited to help. All it took was me showing him how and he was off and stacking.

Out of the bag, and onto the shelf.

He would push and shove and stack the rolls. It actually turned out very organized!

The bag is empty. Lemur was mad when he was done. In fact, he started taking all the rolls out of the closet and putting them back in the bag. Maria Montessori says it's the process that matters to children, not the product. They will do the same thing over and over and over just for the fun of doing it. (I need to train him to do dishes!) I probably should have let him do it again and again and again, except I KNOW that when I wasn't looking, he would take the wrapping off the roll and string
TP from one end of the house to the other.
No comments:
Post a Comment