I asked Mare to be in charge of the food. She made the menue and did most of the cookin'. She has a knack for making yummy food and she didn't let us down. I think we all gained about 10 pounds this weekend. We ate so good and spent the rest of the time scrapbooking. I think my friend Cow Elk got the most pages done, but the rest of us weren't far behind. We left Sunday morning and were all tired, but it was so refreshing to get away for a couple of days and do something for US!
Colt waves bye-bye so dang cute. He has the bluest eyes and the dang cutest smile! It was so fun seeing him for a couple of days. He has this thing about hair and he sucked on my hair for a while - funny, Lemur likes my hair too, it must be that candy flavored shampoo I use.
Colt doesn't care to crawl yet, but he likes to walk with his Daddy. I bet he walks before he crawls.
Workin' away!
Mama Bear "journaling." I think she had as much fun watching the rest of us and listening to us talk as she did working on Cheetah's album. She was a great host - thanks for letting us crash your barn!
Mare and Colt - he was there with us the whole time and was such a good little boy! I don't know about the rest of the ladies, but I came home to a fairly clean house and happy family. It's so nice to be able to leave for a few days and know my hubby has everything under control. He and the kids got quite a few projects done while I was gone too. Maybe I should leave more often! Lemur would hardly look at me when I got home. But later that evening he was all cuddles and had a hard time letting go of me. I think he was punishing me at first for leaving, but he must have forgiven me and decided he needed to be held by mama.
3 comments:
OH, looks like fun. Wish I could have come. Maybe next time. Glad you were able to have a great weekend and come home to a nice welcoming home!! Miss you!
Wow! Looks like you all had a great time! I need to get Amelia's book up to date...too many cute pictures makes for an intimidating project! Hopefully, you are settling into your new home! Strange to think we are prego together again!!
It was super fun. Thanks for organizing everything and getting us all together. You rock!
Post a Comment