Lemur is 11 months old today... holy Lemurs! The time sure has gone by fast!

It has been so, So,
SOOOOOOOOooooooo busy around the farm lately. With broken bones, surgeries, Strep throat (Bug),
hackin' and
coughin' (Bee and Monkey) and
Bronchiolitis (The Zookeeper) and Pink Eye, (Lemur), PLUS keeping up with the farm and the barn and stuff. It has also been really, really busy at work for the Zookeeper because so many people are out on vacation, and then, darn it, people keep getting sick and going to the Vet... and then I have work, so I guess I better not complain. Anyway, I have worked a lot, and when I work, Lemur kind of has the run of the house. Hey, I keep an eye on him, but once in a while, he gets away from me. Today I was working and it was too quiet, so I went on Safari to find my little Lemur and found him on the Continent of Bathroom... enjoying all the natural wonders of the Continent. His favorite... T.P. Look what fun it is! He almost had a sculpture out of the stuff... better than snow, it's not cold and it doesn't melt. Comes in handy sometimes too!

So one day I was working away. I keep a pretty close eye on what Lemur is doing, but you know how it is with crawlers, they can get away from you before you know it! So
typity,
typity, type, goes the Zookeeper (haven't figured out what animal I am yet... any suggestions?) and pretty soon it is
waaaayyyy to quiet around the farm. So I head out looking for Lemur and found him. He had gotten into the garbage and found a package of Red Vines I had thrown away. Boy was he one happy little Lemur! A red one, at that! I scooped he and the Red Vine up and put him in his high chair to finish of the lucky find. The darn thing was so old and stale, but Lemur has plenty of slobber to moisten it up. It kept him busy for a long, long time.

And then another day I could hear Lemur playing in the kitchen. His favorite place is in the pantry eating raw potatoes. He is not a
potato racist... he likes both brown and red. Well, today he wasn't in the potatoes, he was grazing on cereal. It looks like his favorite is..... Frosted Mini
Wheats! He LOVED them! He was covered from head to tail in the crumbs, sugar frosting and pieces of wheat. From now on we'll make sure the bags are sealed. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment