Friday, July 27, 2012
I haven't blogged or blurked for a long, long time, but we are still alive! The summer has been insanely busy and I'm almost totally ready for school to start so we can have a schedule again. We took our youth on a trip to Utah at the end of June. It was a really great trip and we had lots of fun. I got back to reality and my Girls Camp Director had to step down, so now I'm in the middle of planning and executing Girls Camp in another week and a half. The kids have been busy with youth conference, BYS, Heleman's camp, work, visiting grandparents, and helping me in the yard and garden. Monkey starts football tomorrow with football camp, and Bee goes to volleyball camp on Monday and Tuesday of next week. We've snuck in a few swimming trips here and there, and have made raspberry jam and need to freeze our corn tomorrow. Hunter is having issues at work and it's a constant stress... will he have a job tomorrow? He's looking for another job but it's a pretty tough market out there. We had an amazing family reunion last week at Silver Creek Plung. The Fox Family did a Fantastic job of organizing it. EVERYONE was there and it was just wonderful. We all got a little depressed when we got home, but we are looking forward to cousins coming in another week to hang out for a while. The heat is horrid right now. I'm thankful for air conditioning and enough money to pay the bill. We are having issues with our pump, however, and our garden and yard are burning up right now. So, there's a brief run down of what we've been doing. Now it's time for school shopping... my worst nightmare! Maybe pictures one day... if I can remember how to do that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Chin up...work will come. You are serving so diligently that blessings will come. I've missed reading your entries.
Post a Comment